This policy outlines the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by SG Analysis Limited via the Shadow Governance Intel website. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use our site.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is SG Analysis Limited of Chestney House, 149 Market Street, St. Andrews KY16 9PF, U.K.
When you use the services on this site, we will require information about you to fulfil your request. We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.shadowgovintel.com (e.g. subscription, newsletter sign-up), that may include, but is not limited to your name, address, and credit card details.
- Information provided to us when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you may carry out through our site, and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visit to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, browser type and location, for system administration and tuning. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions, and does not identify an individual.
- When you supply this information you can choose not to receive additional email, post or telephone contact from us be selecting the appropriate options on the web page.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. Please note that some of the cookies that we use are essential for the site to operate.
Where you have been provided with a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Information held about you is used in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our site, new services, or publications that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive this information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use statistical information, collected by monitoring traffic on the site, as part of our marketing. This information does not include personal identifying information.
- In special cases - where we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, and/or to protect our rights and those of our users - we may disclose information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on some of the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Chestney House, 149 Market Street, St. Andrews KY16 9PF, U.K. or email@example.com.
You can access information held about you by writing to us at the above address. Any access request may be subject to a £10 fee to cover our costs in providing you with the details of information we hold about you. Residual information will remain in our archive records.